Friday, December 12, 2008

Not another WISH LIST

It was the second time a friend was asking me what do I really want this coming Christmas...

First of all its not material thing that I wanted really bad...but since they can't give me that intangible thing that I want....I then just created this wish list and hope this time I will get one of whatever is on the list because the last time I posted my WISHLIST no one did really had the money to afford what I want to receive...but if then you decide to get me anything below....

I THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH in Advance!!!

Converse Jack Purcell Velcro High-Top Leather Sneakers

Converse Jack Purcell leather high-top sneakers with velcro straps. Rubber outsole with signature smile on toe cap. Size 8 :)
(Available at Bloomingdales)
Gucci Pour Homme II
The Gucci Pour Homme II man radiates a sensual charisma that is as alluring as it is disarming. The top unveils a refreshing yet sensual combination of bergamot and violet leaves. The heart glows with an intriguing and charismatic hint of pimento, black tea and warm, sexy cinnamon. The base of the fragrance underlines his seductive character with an unusual and masculine combination of olive wood, tobacco leaves, musky notes and myrrh.
(Available at Macy's, Sephora or any perfume stores)

No comments: